Dr. James Bradley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Bradley?

Mrs

Posted on August 26th, 2016

The experience of going to Dr. Bradely was one of the best medical experiences we've ever had. I didn't realize there were doctors like him still in practice who ran offices around the care, treatment and comfort of the patient. Dr. Bradley treated by 15 year old daughter for a torn ACL and MCL. He treated her like she was one of the star athletes that he sees everyday. Made her feel special and gave her exceptional care. She has recovered well thanks to his expertise and guidance. Dr. Bradley and his staff are without question the best in medicine!

Top Notch Physician!

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Dr. Bradley is a great physician and person! To be in the care of such a wonderful physician is such a blessing! In spite of his demanding schedule, he spends time with us. Dr. Bradley listens and explains his plan of action. It is obvious that he truly cares about his patients. He is kind, empathetic, and has never conveyed even a hint of arrogance. Thank you, Dr. Bradley, for everything!

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Bradley's for 25 years. I can't say enough about him as a surgeon and Doctor who has managed my non-surgical issues over my professional skating career and my "retirement". When I have issues that he does not usually treat, he has always given me advice to the best possible practitioner. He is compassionate and genuinely cares for his patients and focuses on getting them back to the activities they are passionate about.

Simply the best!

Posted on February 17th, 2015

I feel he is outstanding in every way and the most important thing is he builds trust, by telling it like it is. No nonsense strait to the point, easy to understand.

Excellent! He's kind and funny and listens. Clearly he cares about his patients.

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Posted on October 3rd, 2014

Dr Bradley is amazing! Kind and takes his time with his patients!

Amazing Person and Surgeon

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

It was alot easier to get an appointment to fit our schedule than I had ever imagined. From the front office to check out everyone is very nice. Dr Bradley has a wonderful personality and is spot on with his diagnosis. He genuinely cares about his patients, and their families. He spends time talking with you, making your child feel at ease, and encourages you to ask questions.

This guy is extremely bright and simply the best ortho guy I've met--and I've had plenty!!

Posted on December 21st, 2013

Yeah, he can come off a little arrogant, but for my money--I'D PAY EXTRA FOR THAT!! It's not arrogance, it's knowledge guys. He is skilled, very bright, and has what one really needs to be a successful orthopedist--CONFIDENCE. This surgeon has seen it all and is VERY confident!! The Steelers, whether you like them or not, keep Bradley around to maintain their billion-dollar franchise!! I understand why. I won't see any one else--period.

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

I was very impressed and satisfied with my visit. Dr. Bradley was very knowledgeable and personable. My condition and treatment was explained to me in great detail in terms that I could understand.The staff was very efficient, accommodating, and kind.I would highly recommend this physician.

Collar Bone Non-Union

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

Dr. Bradley is a great doc who does not rush into surgery. I had a non-union of a broken collar bone, and he patiently tried a non-surgical approach for 3 months (since collar bone normally heals) and then put in a plate and bone graft. Worked perfectly and he did carefully explain things.Also, I've been seeing him for a torn rotator cuff and he will be doing this surgery soon - it's been six or seven years and we've tried many non-surgical techniques; another example of not rushing into surgery.The only minor complaint I have is be prepared for a wait - sometimes more than an hour. However, I wouldn't go to anyone else for orthopedic problems - he is well worth the wait.!!!

Awesome Doctor

Posted on February 20th, 2012

I took my daughter to Dr. Bradley. He was fantastic with her. He was in no hurry at all which made me feel like he really cared about giving her the best medical treatment he could. He spoke directly to her and he listened to what she had to say. And he even made her laugh after giving her bad news about her knee that made her cry. Yes, we did have to wait a bit but that was just fine with me, he takes his time with other patients too.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 1st, 2012

Fixed my son's torn Labrum in 2009 and then his ACL in 2010 ... was able to play baseball his Jr & Sr year of College after both surgeries. Great Doctor, Great Bedside manner, Honest and direct ....