A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Chandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chandler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chandler, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chandler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Phillip Chandler MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Chandler practice?
- Dr. James Chandler has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Chandler practices Neurological Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Neurological Surgeons.