A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cherry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cherry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cherry, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherry graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Cherry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Cherry MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Cherry practice?
- Dr. James Cherry has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Cherry practices Urology near Du Bois, PA.
See Du Bois Urologists.