A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Clancy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Clancy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Clancy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Clancy graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clancy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Clancy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Clancy practice?
- Dr. James Clancy has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Clancy practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.