A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Clancy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Clancy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clancy
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Clancy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Clancy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Clancy graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clancy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Clancy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Clancy practice?
- Dr. James Clancy has 1 office location.
Dr. James Clancy practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.