A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Clark, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Clark has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Behavioral Health Hospital - Scottsdale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Clark MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James P. Clark practice?
- Dr. James Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. James Clark practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Psychiatrists.