A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Clark, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Clark has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Behavioral Health Hospital - Scottsdale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Clark MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James P. Clark practice?
- Dr. James Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. James Clark practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Psychiatrists.