A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Corcoran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Corcoran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Corcoran, MD, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Corcoran graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Corcoran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Corcoran MD and DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Corcoran practice?
- Dr. James Corcoran has 1 office location.
Dr. James Corcoran practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.