Learn more about Dr. James Craven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Craven, Surgeon, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Craven
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Craven Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Craven, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Craven graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Craven has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Craven FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Craven practice?
- Dr. James Craven has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Craven practices Surgery near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Surgeons.