A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. James Craven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Craven, Surgeon, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Craven, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Craven graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Craven has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Craven accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Craven practice?
Dr. James Craven practices Surgery near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR.
See Tualatin Surgeons.