A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Craven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Craven, Surgeon, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Craven
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Craven Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Craven, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Craven graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Craven has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Craven FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Craven practice?
- Dr. James Craven has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Craven practices Surgery near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Surgeons.