A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Donovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Donovan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Donovan MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Donovan practice?
- Dr. James Donovan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Donovan practices Urology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Urologists.