Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Dorman
Dr. James Dorman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boerne, TX, with other offices in Pleasanton, TX and Irving, TX. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Dorman is affiliated with Southwest General Hospital, University Hospital - San Antonio and Southwest Gen Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. James Dorman has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Dorman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boerne, TX.
Dr. Donald Joiner
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Boerne, TX 8.11 mi18
Dr. Rene Perez II
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Boerne, TX 8.26 mi10
Dr. John Rheiner
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Boerne, TX 8.26 mi31