A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Farrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Farrell, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Farrell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Farrell practice?
Dr. James Farrell practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Crestview Hills, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.