A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Farrell is Excellent. Dr. Farrell has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Farrell, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Farrell practice?
Dr. James Farrell practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Ft Mitchell, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ and Crestview Hills, KY.
See Ft Mitchell Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Farrell, Dr. Jacob Farrell, Dr. Jacques Farrell, Dr. Jaime Farrell