Learn more about Dr. James Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fitzgerald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzgerald
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzgerald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooks Memorial Hospital
- TLC Health Network - Lake Shore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Fitzgerald MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. James Fitzgerald has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Fitzgerald practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dunkirk, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NY.
See Dunkirk Surgeons.