Learn more about Dr. James Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fitzgerald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooks Memorial Hospital
- TLC Health Network - Lake Shore Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitzgerald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Fitzgerald practice?
Dr. James Fitzgerald practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dunkirk, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NY.
See Dunkirk Orthopedic Surgeons.