A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fitzgerald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooks Memorial Hospital
- TLC Health Network - Tri-County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitzgerald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Fitzgerald practice?
Dr. James Fitzgerald practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Dunkirk, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NY.
See Dunkirk Surgeons and Dunkirk Orthopedic Surgeons.