A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gills, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gills
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gills, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gills graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gills has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- James A Haley Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Pitzer Gills MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Gills practice?
- Dr. James Gills has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gills practices Ophthalmology near Tarpon Springs, FL.
See Tarpon Springs Ophthalmologists.