A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gills, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gills, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gills graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gills has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- James A Haley Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Pitzer Gills MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Gills practice?
- Dr. James Gills has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Gills practices Ophthalmology near Tarpon Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Hill, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Tarpon Springs Ophthalmologists.