Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Haley
Dr. James Haley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, GA, with another office in Kennesaw, GA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Haley is affiliated with Northside Hospital-Cherokee and Floyd Medical Center. Dr. Haley has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Haley has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. James Haley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, GA.
Dr. Peahen Gandhi
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Canton, GA 0 mi14
Dr. Michael Litrel
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Canton, GA 0 mi23
Dr. Pearl Hwang
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Canton, GA 0 mi12