Dr. James Haley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Haley?

August 30th, 2017

I love Dr. Haley! Hands down best surgeon around and has always been very patient with me. I have had multiple issues over the years, and he has givem excellent care. I recently had surgery and not only did it go perfectly smooth, I healed faster than I thought I would.

October 19th, 2016

great doctor!

I had multiple issues, seen many doctors, no one had any answers. Dr Haley listened, for a really long time, called my prior doctors, operated on me, and now I'm doing fantastic. He's the greatest. I cannot say enough good things about him. Best GYN surgeon around, hands down.

April 6th, 2016

I like most of the providers at Cherokee Women's Health. However, Dr. Haley is the least personable and never talks to you about your check-up. YOU have to be the one to ask if you want any information about how things are/went.

March 16th, 2016

Very Disappointed

Yesterday I came in for my annual exam. Since Dr. Ghandi was booked several weeks out, I opted to see Dr. Haley who I have never seen before. I thought I had done my due diligence, I read his reviews, I read his bio online, and I watched his video interview. I was impressed by his faith based approach and was really looking forward to meeting him. The staff was great as usual. My arrival, check in, and vital check was professional, timely, and pleasant. I completed the health form in which you can indicate by a yes or no if you are experiences a variety of issues I circled yes for several of them (pelvic pain, cramping, etc.). But then my visit went downhill. Dr. Haley came into the room, no smile and barley shook my hand. Now remember, I have NEVER met him before. He immediately began to read my health form. When he was done he told me to lie down and he began my breast exam (no words were spoken, no questions, nothing). He then asked me to put my legs in the stirrups and began the pap smear (again no words just awkward silence). He took his gloves off and asked how old I was. I told him I was 37 and he began to tell me about getting a baseline mammogram. He gave me the referral and left. NO EXAGGERATION! He never asked me how I was doing, if I had any concerns, or even address the several issues I marked on the form - NOTHING. Not only that, his demeanor was dry and cold. I have NEVER had a visit with a new doctor like that and I left there feeling so undervalued. A lot of medical professions could get by with that type of behavior but when you are an ob/gyn you are dealing with women in a vulnerable position. We are undressed, getting examined in very personal areas. It warrants a level of compassion and decorum. I received none of this, I was treated like cattle and ushered on my way. 5-10 min tops is the time he was in the room and barely made eye contact. I literally just sat in the room in shock after he left. At that point I knew saying something would be fruitless because the damage had already been done. I was very disappointed and I cannot recommend Dr. Haley to anyone. I think it hurt even more watching his video about his faith and compassion, I saw none of that. This went way past having a bad day, he neglected and lacked care for his job....the patient. This review does not reflect Cherokee Women's Specialist as a whole. My experiences there are usually very pleasant. My prayer for Dr. Haley is that God will soften his heart to the heart of his patients and that he will see them as people not cattle and care for them accordingly.

August 15th, 2013

I leave the clinic feeling comfortable

Dr. Haley is easy going. He really cares, he's gentle and understanding. Always asks what's on your mind and what else can he do for. Two thumbs up!! (He's so cute in his scrubs, too!)

April 19th, 2011

Great Doctor!

I have been a patient of Dr. Haley's for years and absolutely love him. The care I have received has been phenomenal, he's a very caring, patient and knowledgeable doctor. His staff is kind and professional. I highly recommend him to everyone.

September 16th, 2010

He is an extremely caring and very professional individual.

January 21st, 2010

Kindest Doctor!

I have moved around a lot due to my husband's job, so over the years I have been to numerous gynecologists. Dr. Haley was the most patient and kind doctor I have ever seen. I had several issues to discuss and he spent about 45 minutes with me addressing each and every problem. He is very knowledgable and was excellent at explaining the information so that I could understand. His office is beautiful, but small and personal. His staff was also very sweet. I was so excited to have found such a great doctor, I have been telling all my friends about him.

August 16th, 2009

THE BEST GYNECOLOGIST IN ATLANTA!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Haley's for years and I think he is amazing. His office staff is so very sweet and the office is gorgeous, it doesn't even seem like a medical office. He spends a long time talking to me each visit, he always answers all my questions and is very understanding and patient with me. I highly recommend him to everyone.

May 2nd, 2009

EXCELLENT DOCTOR!

Dr. Haley was so kind and patiently listened to my multiple problems. He offered some solutions, and I am currently feeling much better because of his treatment. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a gynecologist. His staff was also wonderful!

January 25th, 2017