More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Halloran
Dr. James Halloran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leawood, KS, with another office in Kansas City, MO. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Halloran is affiliated with Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill and St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City. He speaks English.
Dr. James Halloran has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
An orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon can consult and operate on injuries and issues that may affect the bones, muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and joints in your foot and ankle. Arthritis, bunions and flat feet are just a few of the issues...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. James Halloran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leawood, KS.
Dr. Stephen Bubb
Leawood, KS 0.01 mi39
Dr. Christopher Peer
Leawood, KS 0.01 mi16
Dr. Kirk Mccullough
Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Leawood, KS 0.01 mi10