1.5

Save your time and money and find a doctor that's worthwhile show details Save your time and money and find a doctor that's worthwhile
by L. Davis on Jul 13th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Herrington by a surgeon after some tests came back abnormal. Dr. Herrington tried me on medicine after medicine that did not work. He actually told me that there was nothing he could do for me. So I left, and tried my luck elsewhere. I ended up being referred back to him because his notes suggested that he wanted to do additional testing.During that visit, the wonderful staff could not locate my chart for over 30min, and when he finally came into the exam room, I could tell that he had no recollection of ever treating me. He put me on more of the same meds, which still did not help me one bit. When I called to follow up with his office about how I was tolerating the medicines, it took them DAYS to call me back. He also refused to treat me with medicines that are known to work for my condition because I'm "too young."There is no sense of urgency or compassion from anyone in that office. Please, save your time and find another doctor. I've been miserable with this man for almost two years.

Oct 14th, 2009

He was arrogant and didn't listen. He told me in certan words that it was in my head.