inactive

James P Holmes MD Patient Reviews

3.1

July 8th, 2013
11 months - still waiting for treatment. to save my life
went to the doc. his office help was very unfriendly. did not like helping me, was very rude. doctor did nothing about it, told me I needed a very aggressive treatment to treat a liver disease that he said I had. his office girl said she would call me and tell me when I could start my treatments , no need to keep calling her. that was 11 months ago. now she sends me a bill from a year ago that I have already paid. I do not want to deal with this person again, but here we go again. I have a receipt to prove payment. another doctor has taken care of me. dr. holmes did not care enough to find out why I had not started treatment. I wonder how many of his patients this office person has gotten rid of?

March 10th, 2011
He helped when no one did
I had been to several other intestine doctors. They only wanted to do scopes. He correctly diagnosed my bad gallbladder and recommended an excellent surgeon to help. Now my spouse sees him too.

December 9th, 2010
not a good experience
I had some not so common symptoms of a fairly common problem. It should have been easily diagnosed and was easy to treat once someone finally figured it out. He was not willing to follow up or do more tests to find out what made me lose 40 lbs. unintentionally.