Dr. James Houle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Houle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 15th, 2010

Dr. Houle and his nurse Lisa Lee are an excellent team. They both have empathy for the patients they care for and treat you like a person, not just a dollar sign. When I began seing Dr.Houle in 1997 I had several health issues that went undiagnosed by my previous physician, after only two appointments with Dr.Houle he was able to accuraltely diagnose my conditions;something my previous doctor failed to do over the course of 7 years. When I was having transportation problems, and needed a written prescription, Lisa drove ot to my home for me 12 miles away from the clinic, unheard of!!! She took the time once at my home to help me fill out forms I didnt understand how to fill out in order to help me with financial assistance with my prescriptions. I got the medication at no cost! Thanks to Lisa and Dr. Houle I am able to live again!! I am able to take my medication without wondering which bill I would have to skip paying to get them, and I can rest assured that I am in the care of a very knowledgeable and competent physician!!!

October 22nd, 2009

No better Doctor IMO

I have been a patient of Dr. Houle's for over 10 years now. My previous doctor overlooked several issues that was causing me problems and when I had a "small heart attack" in 99'...I sought out another physican. Dr. Houle not only diagnosed my fluid issues but found I had extremely high liver levels, a bad gall bladder and fibromyalgia. He is not a doctor who only treats symptoms, he listens to his patients (something that's essential to accurate diagnosis and few docs do) but he goes out of his way to find the problem and treat it to the best of his ability. He has helped me live the best quality life possible with my fibromyalgia, I can still work full time. Bless you Dr. Houle for being a TRUE healer:-)

August 14th, 2009

One of a kind

Dr James Houle was my father's doctor 14 years ago while he was suffering with emphysema. The day my dad died Dr Houle called while the ambulance was still in our home to give his concern and condolences. He is truly a dedicated healer and one of a kind individual. My mother, husband and myself all have Dr Houle as our primary. We are so blessed. Thank you Dr Houle

January 4th, 2017