A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jackson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Jackson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Presley Jackson MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Jackson practice?
- Dr. James Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Jackson practices Internal Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists.