A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
- Genesis Healthcare System - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Johnston DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Johnston practice?
- Dr. James Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. James Johnston practices Family Medicine near Dresden, OH.
See Dresden Family Physicians.