A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Johnston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
- Genesis Healthcare System - Bethesda
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 11 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Johnston practice?
Dr. James Johnston practices Family Medicine near Dresden, OH.
See Dresden Family Physicians.