A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Johnston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Johnston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
- Genesis Healthcare System - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Johnston DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Johnston practice?
- Dr. James Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. James Johnston practices Family Medicine near Dresden, OH.
See Dresden Primary Care Doctors.