Dr. James Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Kelly?

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Kind face to face but runs office a business fashion. Utilities inexperienced unprofessional acting staff!! Aids LPN's and rare RNs!!!

Naperville office

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

This office in Naperville is awesome, his staff is really nice I have never had any issues with Clara she is really good at making our appointments, also Ana his nurse is awesome she is very helpful will go out of her way to help us out with prior auths and helping me and my wife with anything we need, Kerri is very nice when she cover for Ana, Dr.Kelly is a very good doctor and he is very helpful, the office in Naperville is very helpful and love to go in there to see them,I will recommend Dr. Kelly to everyone. Dr.Kelly is wonderful

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Dr Kelly is a great doctor!!

Staff

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

I must say that after reading the other reviews I find them pretty accurate with this exception; i have never experience rudeness from his staff. The office actually runs like clockwork and wait time is reasonable. Dr K has a wall of people between him and them. It is next to impossible to actually talk to him on the phone. You have to talk to a nurse who I guess, he trusts to make medical decisions on his behalf. They may or may not consult with him. I believe Dr K has let his practice get too big causing him to have less time and availability for his patients. Having said that, I still recommend him. He is excellent at what he does. He doesn't stop until you are satisfied with your pain level. If you are just looking for narcotics go somewhere else. He is a doctor, not a dealer! The government keeps a close eye on pain clinics and laws have tightend on what and how much narcotics are being prescribed. Try to understand that. His practice is much too important to his patients for him to lse his license.

very rude and ignorant staff

Posted on January 29th, 2014

Dr Kelly is only as good as his staff and their rude and very ignorant I rather suffer in pain than go back to dr Kelly. I had a problem and his receptionist, crystal refused to let me speak to him. his ma came up and yelled at me than told me to leave. This wasn't the first problem with his staff, I addressed the prior problem with dr Kelly about his ma being rude and ignorant. well I guess nothing was done about it, their still the same. every patient should be treated with the upmost respect and no one in his office knows the meaning of that word. overall if you want the care that you deserve find another dr .

Go to Dr. Kelly

Posted on October 1st, 2012

Saw Dr.Kelly after 4 different doctors got it wrong.. He found the problem on the first visit.. he listened, and looked at the MRI carefully and found the problem right away.. NEEDLESS SUFFERING BECAUSE THE OTHER DOCTORS DIDN'T LOOK. Anna is wonderful also

Dr Kelly is OUTSTANDING & his staff is great!

Posted on March 30th, 2012

After a couple of visits with Dr Kelly and his staff and fine-tuning my treatment for several chronic, painful conditions, I am now functioning better than I have in over two years, when I was diagnosed w/ several spinal issues. He is a VERY experienced pain physician, very compassionate and a straight-shooter. His nurse, Anna, is also very helpful and knowledgeable. All around a great office on top of its game. If you have chronic pain issues, this Dr will help you come up with a working treatment plan!!

Posted on October 28th, 2017