Dr. James Philip Kyser MD is male, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kyser is Excellent. Dr. Kyser has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kyser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyser graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kyser has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kyser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Kyser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Kyser practice?
Dr. James Kyser practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, WA and Salem, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Kyser, Dr. Jaime Kyser, Dr. Santiago Kyser, Dr. Jacques Kyser