A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lynch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lynch, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lynch has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lynch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Lynch practice?
Dr. James Lynch practices Colon & Rectal Surgery, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Surgery near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Lake Orion, MI.