Surgical Specialist, Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum)
Video profile

misled my parents purposely show details misled my parents purposely
by daughter of dead dad on Jul 10th, 2015

Dr. Lynch knew my father was in the last stages of colon cancer BUT only answered questions my elderly father and mother asked. They DID NOT KNOW WHAT QUESTIONS TO ASK and they TRUSTED THE DOCTOR AS THE EXPERT. What a mistake. He did NOT explain anything else. He knew that doing surgery would spread the cancer, causing my dad to suffer and die sooner, which it did. I don't know how he sleeps at night. Shame, shame, shame on you. You forgot your Hippocratic oath and remembered $$$$$$$$.

by Judith Anderson on Jun 27th, 2015

Excellent surgeon saved my life.

Jun 23rd, 2015

Phenomenal Doctor

I couldn't believe it! show details I couldn't believe it!
by Anne on Jan 27th, 2014

I had a scheduled appointment with Dr. James Lynch that I waited 3 weeks for. When I signed in at the front desk, 5 of us were scheduled within 15 minutes of each other. There was only Dr. Lynch working in that office that day. One doctor cannot see 5 patients within 15 minutes. After 55 MINUTES IN THE WAITING ROOM, I was finally called back to an exam room – only to WAIT ANOTHER 45 MINUTES in there! After an hour and a half wait, I wanted to leave but I didn't know what I should do or how to actually go about just up and leaving. I called my friend from the exam room and she told me to “tell off” the doctor and leave. I didn't want to make a scene, but seriously, how long do you wait? Do I just get dressed and walk out or do I tell the receptionist or nurse I'm leaving? I've never had a doctor treat me like this before. I found out that overscheduling to Keep The Exam Room Full is the norm at this practice, which is TRULY DISRESPECTFUL to each and every one of their patients.

Dr.Lynch saved my wife and my lives . show details Dr.Lynch saved my wife and my lives .
Oct 11th, 2012

My mother at 56 yrs. old had a mass in her colon,missed by many doctors. It was found,taken out by another doctor. Dr.Lynch took care of her after the other Dr. butchered her.There was nothing left he could do.She died @57 Dr. Lynch told us that polips caused colin cancer. WE went and had polips taken out .My wife had four/two one stage before cancer.Every things fine we come back every Five yrs. fromN.C. for a colonoscopy,would never trusy another doctor.Thank you Dr. lynch (see ya soon. G Sondergeld

Feb 28th, 2009