A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Martin, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Memorial Hospital
- Fort Healthcare Inc
- Fort Atkinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Martin MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Martin practice?
- Dr. James Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Martin practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Fort Atkinson, WI.
See Fort Atkinson Internists and Fort Atkinson Preventive Medicine Specialists.