A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McCord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McCord is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McCord, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCord graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCord has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P McCord MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James P. McCord practice?
- Dr. James McCord has 6 office locations.
Dr. James McCord practices Pediatrics near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Coos Bay, OR and Eugene, OR.
See Vancouver Pediatricians.