A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McFadden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McFadden
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McFadden Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McFadden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P McFadden MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. McFadden practice?
- Dr. James McFadden has 2 office locations.
Dr. James McFadden practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Orthopedic Surgeons and Gainesville Surgeons.