A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McFadden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McFadden
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McFadden Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McFadden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P McFadden MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. McFadden practice?
- Dr. James McFadden has 2 office locations.
Dr. James McFadden practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.