A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McFadden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. McFadden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spencer Hospital
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James McFadden MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James McFadden practice?
- Dr. James McFadden has 3 office locations.
Dr. James McFadden practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Spencer, IA.
See Gainesville Surgeons.