A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McKenna is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenna
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McKenna, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. McKenna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Heritage Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick McKenna MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. McKenna practice?
- Dr. James McKenna has 1 office location.
Dr. James McKenna practices Family Medicine near Bellefonte, PA.
See Bellefonte Family Physicians.