The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Morris
Dr. James Morris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South San Francisco, CA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and Neurology. Dr. Morris is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente South San Francisco Medical Center, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco and Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City. Dr. Morris has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Morris has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. James Morris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Chi-Chen Mao
South San Francisco, CA 0 mi34
Dr. Marie Gonella
South San Francisco, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Ronald Holt
South San Francisco, CA 0 mi23