A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Morrison, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Marys Hospital
- St Marys Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Morrison practice?
Dr. James Morrison practices Pediatrics near Athens, GA.
See Athens Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Morrison, Dr. Jaime Morrison, Dr. Santiago Morrison, Dr. Jacques Morrison