A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Murphy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Murphy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Murphy practice?
- Dr. James Murphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Murphy practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Jeffersonville, IN.
See Louisville Anesthesiologists and Louisville Pain Management Doctors.