Dr. James Newman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Newman?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. James Newman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 7th, 2016

face it

Outstanding talented and attentive doctor. Helpful friendly staff. They make scary procedures very comfortable

November 25th, 2015

Misrepresented side effects. No effort to make it up to me.

Dr Newman promised a procedure (eMatrix) would not result in skin discoloration. When it did, he didn't acknowledge that he had lied or misrepresented the side effects and wanted me to pay $90 for a skin lightning cream. The procedure cost $600 to begin with. I was outraged that there was no retribution for his mistake. He's wonderful when everything goes right, but how he is when things go wrong matter most.

November 13th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Newton for over 10 years now. I am a regular of his and my procedures have included botox, fillers, Fraxel Laser, laser for broken capillaries, earlobe reconstruction and cellulite treatments. Overall, I have been happy with my results. Dr. Newton is a great doctor with an excellent bedside manner. I am in love with his San Mateo staff although I now go see him in Palo Alto for logistical reasons. they seem nice too :)

September 6th, 2013

Rhinoplasty Surgery

I’m 24 years old and had rhinoplasty and chin implant with Dr. Newman and I am very satisfied and happy with the results. I absolutely recommend him for nose surgery because he has a lot of experience in this area and knows what looks good on your face. My nose has a natural look but better than before just like I wanted it. It is now very symmetrical and it has only been one month since my surgery. My post surgery results were very smooth. I had no bruise, just swollen that is normal. Overall I was very happy with my surgery and I am glad I had it done.

February 1st, 2013

Dr. Newman is easy going and a good plastic surgeon. He follows up and answers questions promptly. Trustworthy. He won't do surgery just to be doing it. He's located in San Mateo as well as Palo Alto.

January 19th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Newman since 1997. He is patient and attentive always taking the time to listen to my concerns and discuss in detail my options. I have had facial procedures as well as Botox, Restylane and Juvaderm. Dr. Newman is an expert with the fillers, he knows exactly were to put it and it always looks natural, never fake or over done. He has kept me looking fresh, young and beautiful for the last 13 years. Dr. Newmans staff has always been accommodating, friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

January 6th, 2010

Fantastic Surgeon

Have had multiple cosmetic procedures and was referred by several clients who have all had natural looking results.Excellent staff with superb care.

August 3rd, 2017