A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. O'Brien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Pierce O'Brien MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. James P. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. James O'Brien has 3 office locations.
Dr. James O'Brien practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Harvey, IL and Tampa, FL.
See Elk Grove Village Internists and Elk Grove Village Infectious Disease Doctors.