A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Parker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Parker, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Parker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Parker FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James P. Parker practice?
- Dr. James Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. James Parker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Waterville, ME.
See Waterville Internists and Waterville Cardiologists.