A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Parker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Parker, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Parker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Parker FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James P. Parker practice?
- Dr. James Parker has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Parker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lewiston, ME.
Additional practice locations include: South Portland, ME and Rockport, ME.
See Lewiston Internists and Lewiston Cardiologists.