A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ralston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ralston, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Dysplastic Nevus Syndrome
- Laser Surgery
- Photo Dynamic Therapy (Photopheresis)
- Pigmented Nevus
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ralston graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Ralston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ralston MD is a male Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James Ralston practice?
- Dr. James Ralston has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ralston practices Dermatology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Dermatologists.