A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ralston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ralston, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne Acne Vulgaris
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Dysplastic Nevus Syndrome
- Laser Surgery
- Photo Dynamic Therapy (Photopheresis)
- Pigmented Nevus
- Skin Cancer
- cutaneous oncology
- fillers and injectables
Education & Awards
Dr. Ralston graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Ralston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ralston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Ralston practice?
Dr. James Ralston practices Dermatology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Dermatologists.