A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rice, FACOG, FICS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rice has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Phillip Rice FACOG, FICS, and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Rice practice?
- Dr. James Rice has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Rice practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Renton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, WA.
See Renton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.