Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Rock Star  |  show details
by Suzanne Buchanan on Jun 8th, 2013

Dr. Rice is a Rock Star in his field. He is brilliant with many awards, not to mention, Top Doctor in 2011. I can't imagine anyone having something negative to say about a genius like Dr. Rice. When I was diagnosed with breast cancer, he referred me to the best breast surgeon in the state and the most compassionate Oncologist. He's a true gift to the medical profession.

|  terrible clinic!!  |  show details
by Kara on Apr 1st, 2013

I am 7 weeks pregnant. It took me two weeks to get a referral. The weekend before I could call to make my first appointment I had bleeding and had to go to the ER . I had a threatened miscarriage and a subchorionic hematoma. When I called the offices on Monday, explained the situation they told me the doctor would pull up my chart and call me back. One hour later; they mistook my name then told me they would call me back again! Two hours later they call back to tell me they wont see me and I have to see the random follow up doctor on the info sheet the ER gave me. One, they don't take my insurance and two I don't have a referral for that obgyn! They then told me no doctor in there office would. See me regarding my current condition!! Seriously? Why would I even put trust in these doctors if they don't care about my first trimester condition! The woman on the phone had the nerve to tell me the only appointment I could make was a initial and that would be far out and it would not address these conditions! I will never ever see these so called spread thin uncaring waste of my time doctors! I would actually like to keep this pregnancy!

|  Beth  |  show details
May 15th, 2012

Dr. Rice is the best doctor i have ever experienced. He is my savior and I Love him so much. I recommand Dr. Rice for anyone who is looking for the best OBGYN in washington state.

|  Not such a great doctor  |  show details
by Ms. RMP on Aug 27th, 2010

Dr Rice was rushed and didn't seem to pay much attention to me and my concerns about the problems that I had. He was quick to want to do surgery. I went to see another doctor who treated me with care and respect and gave me a second opinion - I did not need to have surgery afterall and am doing great.

|  Very friendly and knowledgeable  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 15th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Rice was a significant upgrade from my previous OB-GYN. He is willing to listen and answer questions, and is friendly, optomistic and pr...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Okay doctor, don't expect much  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2009

The office, location, and staff are great, and Dr. Rice is "friendly" but don't expect to see him for more than a few minutes per visit and don't expect him to be a good source of information, advice, referals, or anything other than a doctor to give you the most basic exam. He moves through patients very quickly, didn't spend any time becoming familiar with my medical history from what I could tell, and seems to rely much more on generic statistics than individualized care. For some people, this may be ok or all that is needed, but in the future I will go elsewhere. Was surprised that he had zero advice or recommendations for a few serious issues. At first I thought he was just "efficient" but after multiple visits realized his lack of time, specific advice, and concern are problems, not a sign of efficiency. He's probably not the worst doctor out there, but certainly not the best and borderline "acceptable" in terms of routine care.

|  Would definitely recommend Dr. Rice  |  show details
by Grandma on Apr 2nd, 2009

Being in my 60's, I have seen a lot of gynecologists. Dr. Rice is one of the very best. I especially like the way my appointments are not hurried and he will answer any and all my questions.

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2008

Dr. Rice is an amazing, caring doctor. He listens, spends time with patients, and is extremely talented as a surgeon. I trust his diagnosis, he is very cautious and thourough.