Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Rock Star show details Rock Star
by Suzanne Buchanan on Jun 8th, 2013

Dr. Rice is a Rock Star in his field. He is brilliant with many awards, not to mention, Top Doctor in 2011. I can't imagine anyone having something negative to say about a genius like Dr. Rice. When I was diagnosed with breast cancer, he referred me to the best breast surgeon in the state and the most compassionate Oncologist. He's a true gift to the medical profession.

terrible clinic!! show details terrible clinic!!
by Kara on Apr 1st, 2013

I am 7 weeks pregnant. It took me two weeks to get a referral. The weekend before I could call to make my first appointment I had bleeding and had to go to the ER . I had a threatened miscarriage and a subchorionic hematoma. When I called the offices on Monday, explained the situation they told me the doctor would pull up my chart and call me back. One hour later; they mistook my name then told me they would call me back again! Two hours later they call back to tell me they wont see me and I have to see the random follow up doctor on the info sheet the ER gave me. One, they don't take my insurance and two I don't have a referral for that obgyn! They then told me no doctor in there office would. See me regarding my current condition!! Seriously? Why would I even put trust in these doctors if they don't care about my first trimester condition! The woman on the phone had the nerve to tell me the only appointment I could make was a initial and that would be far out and it would not address these conditions! I will never ever see these so called spread thin uncaring waste of my time doctors! I would actually like to keep this pregnancy!

Beth show details Beth
May 15th, 2012

Dr. Rice is the best doctor i have ever experienced. He is my savior and I Love him so much. I recommand Dr. Rice for anyone who is looking for the best OBGYN in washington state.

Not such a great doctor show details Not such a great doctor
by Ms. RMP on Aug 27th, 2010

Dr Rice was rushed and didn't seem to pay much attention to me and my concerns about the problems that I had. He was quick to want to do surgery. I went to see another doctor who treated me with care and respect and gave me a second opinion - I did not need to have surgery afterall and am doing great.

Very friendly and knowledgeable show details Very friendly and knowledgeable
by Citysearch User on Apr 15th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Rice was a significant upgrade from my previous OB-GYN. He is willing to listen and answer questions, and is friendly, optomistic and pr...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Okay doctor, don't expect much show details Okay doctor, don't expect much
Oct 7th, 2009

The office, location, and staff are great, and Dr. Rice is "friendly" but don't expect to see him for more than a few minutes per visit and don't expect him to be a good source of information, advice, referals, or anything other than a doctor to give you the most basic exam. He moves through patients very quickly, didn't spend any time becoming familiar with my medical history from what I could tell, and seems to rely much more on generic statistics than individualized care. For some people, this may be ok or all that is needed, but in the future I will go elsewhere. Was surprised that he had zero advice or recommendations for a few serious issues. At first I thought he was just "efficient" but after multiple visits realized his lack of time, specific advice, and concern are problems, not a sign of efficiency. He's probably not the worst doctor out there, but certainly not the best and borderline "acceptable" in terms of routine care.

Would definitely recommend Dr. Rice show details Would definitely recommend Dr. Rice
by Grandma on Apr 2nd, 2009

Being in my 60's, I have seen a lot of gynecologists. Dr. Rice is one of the very best. I especially like the way my appointments are not hurried and he will answer any and all my questions.

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
Aug 5th, 2008

Dr. Rice is an amazing, caring doctor. He listens, spends time with patients, and is extremely talented as a surgeon. I trust his diagnosis, he is very cautious and thourough.