Dr. James Roach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Roach?

Long Time Patient

Posted on September 5th, 2017

When I Dr. Jim, he was a family doctor like most others. I have watched him evolve into a doctor, who cares deeply for each of his patients. Part of his journey has been to seek the things that God intended for us to use for our healing. he takes his time with each person, listens carefully to their needs, then offers the most natural path to cure what ails you. he is, by far, one of the smartest people I know. I learn more of God's love and desire for us to live a healthy life each time I visit Dr. Jim and his wonderful staff.

Patient

Posted on November 28th, 2016

I went to see Dr. Roach, to find out he never comes in anymore. That's not what the web site say's, What kind of a deal is that? As far as I could tell, now days they do not even have an M.D. to see any longer! When I make an appointment I want an Medical Doctor not something less.

Examination

Posted on September 28th, 2012

I feel doctor Roach is a very good doctor,I just need more time spent with me as a patient. The doctor is always in to big of a hurry. And so his examinations are not as complete or as thorough as what I would like.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017