A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sieradzki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sieradzki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sieradzki
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sieradzki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sieradzki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sieradzki graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sieradzki has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Sieradzki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Sieradzki practice?
- Dr. James Sieradzki has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sieradzki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Surgeons.