A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sieradzki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sieradzki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sieradzki
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sieradzki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sieradzki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sieradzki graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sieradzki has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Sieradzki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Sieradzki practice?
- Dr. James Sieradzki has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sieradzki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Orthopedic Surgeons.