A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Peter Smith MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Smith practice?
- Dr. James Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. James Smith practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Nephrologists.