A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Smith is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Smith MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James P. Smith practice?
- Dr. James Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. James Smith practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Pulmonologists.