Learn more about Dr. James Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Smith MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Smith practice?
- Dr. James Smith has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Smith practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Huntersville, NC and Matthews, NC.
See Charlotte Internists, Charlotte Pulmonologists, Charlotte Critical Care Practitioners, and Charlotte Sleep Medicine Doctors.