A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Smith MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Smith practice?
- Dr. James Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Smith practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Matthews, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Matthews Internists, Matthews Sleep Medicine Doctors, Matthews Pulmonologists, and Matthews Critical Care Practitioners.