A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Smith MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Smith practice?
- Dr. James Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. James Smith practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists, Charlotte Pulmonologists, Charlotte Critical Care Practitioners, and Charlotte Sleep Medicine Doctors.