A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stephen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stephen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stephen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephen graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stephen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Stephen MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Stephen practice?
- Dr. James Stephen has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Stephen practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.