A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stevenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stevenson, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Colorectal Cancer
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevenson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stevenson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Philip Stevenson MD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Stevenson practice?
- Dr. James Stevenson has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Stevenson practices Medical Oncology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Voorhees Oncologists.