A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stevenson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Blood Disorders, Cancer, and Colorectal Cancer.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevenson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stevenson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper Hosp-University Medical Center
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stevenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Stevenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Stevenson practice?
Dr. James Stevenson practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Stevenson, Dr. Jaime Stevenson, Dr. Santiago Stevenson, Dr. Jacques Stevenson