A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stevenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevenson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stevenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stevenson, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Colorectal Cancer
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevenson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stevenson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Philip Stevenson MD is a male Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Stevenson practice?
- Dr. James Stevenson has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Stevenson practices Medical Oncology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Camden, NJ.
See Willingboro Oncologists.