A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stevenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stevenson, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Colorectal Cancer
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevenson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stevenson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stevenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Stevenson practice?
Dr. James Stevenson practices Medical Oncology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Voorhees Oncologists.