Dr. James Sutton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Sutton?

September 21st, 2016

Dr Sutton is thorough to get a true diagnosis. He is a no frill Dr. If you want someone who knows his field. He is the Dr for you. His office staff is great too!

March 28th, 2012

Great Doctors

though front office is lackadaisical

June 29th, 2011

My husband has been seeing Dr. Sutton for 4 years ...since we moved to SB...he has been an excellent Dr. in taking care of his Parkinson's which he has had for 17 years ...what is so good about him is that he is so knowledgable about meds and is able to prescribe what is needed for the individual and he takes the time to fine tune doses and DBS ...my husband really likes him and I feel he helps give the best quality of life with this henious disease...I recommended a friend to him who I was sure had Parkinsons...he was over the moon with praise for Dr. Sutton too

May 3rd, 2011

Alzheimer's research

When your husband has been diagnosed with Alzheimers and despite medication, you can see continual memory decline, you will try anything to help him. Dr. Sutton specializes in Alzheimers clinical trials and offers a ray of hope in treatment. He and his staff could not be more professional or caring.

January 5th, 2011

Prospective Patient

I hate to see only one review and that one so negative. I was recently diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease so I started inquiring from other doctors about who they would recommend and they all spoke highly of Dr. Sutton. Since then I have spoken with several patients of his and they all give him high praise. I'm due to see him in a month or two and will write more after that. They do say he's a bit dour but if I want personality I'll get out my old Johny Carson CD.

April 26th, 2010

Horrible incompetent doctor!

I used to be a patient of his. He misdiagnosed me, kept me waiting all the time and generally rude and sarcastic. He is truly incompetent. I would never go back to this man.

January 23rd, 2017