A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sweeney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sweeney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marian Medical Center
- Marian Medical Center - Santa Maria
- Chw Central Coast-Marian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Sweeney MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. James Sweeney has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sweeney practices Internal Medicine near Santa Maria, CA.
See Santa Maria Internists.