A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wagner is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Wagner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wagner DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James Wagner practice?
- Dr. James Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wagner practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Point Pleasant, WV.
See Point Pleasant Primary Care Doctors and Point Pleasant General Practitioners.