A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Webb is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Webb, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Webb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cox-Monett Hospital
- L E Cox Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Webb MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Webb practice?
- Dr. James Webb has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Webb practices Urology near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Monett, MO.
See Springfield Urologists.