Dr. James Wilson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 4th, 2015
Extremely rude & uninterested in my child. Dictatorial & arrogant. Dr. Wilson seems to have no concept that his patients are people - little bitty scared people & that those people's parents are paying him to provide a very critical service. I have taken my child to that office twice & will never return. The nurses, with the exception of one, are uncooperative & callous. Dr. Wilson is indescribably arrogant & cold. I was not impressed with the office the first time we took our daughter there but she was only a week old & as I had just delivered her via c- section, I was in so much pain that I thought perhaps my judgment was clouded. However, when we returned for her 2 month check up we were treated worse than before. Dr. Wilson never used my daughter's name & he spoke to me as if I were the subject of a police investigation rather than a doting mother bringing her new baby in for vaccinations. My husband was so offended by Dr. Wilson's treatment that he wanted to leave without even getting our daughter's shots but I did not want to delay her vaccinations while looking for a more compassionate & competent physician. However, Dr. Wilson's exam of my daughter was so rough & callous that I wish I had left without allowing him to touch her. I will take my baby to my veterinarian before I allow Dr. Wilson to touch her again. His nurse was so rough with her that she left marks on her forehead while measuring the circumference of her head - I actually had to step in & take my daughter from her after she measured her head for the 3rd time. The entire experience was surreal & left me feeling violated for my daughter's sake & my husband infuriated. An absolute nightmare.

March 3rd, 2015
Very condescending & abrupt. Felt like a number, not a person. Would never return or recommend.

October 1st, 2013
Dr. Wilson was incredibly rude to me and was not compassionate towards my sick child. I have never been treated so poorly in a clinic setting. He spent more time ridiculing me for traveling over an hour to his clinic, quoting "there are plenty of capable physicians where we lived, instead of concentrating on my child and had even suggested that I should have taken her to my local ER since our local physician was out of the country presently. I was told to follow up with our local physician the next day after I had just explained he was out of the country. I felt like he did not even want to see her. We had used him from birth until she was 4 and not once did we have a problem until yesterday. The reason I chose to return was as stated above, our local pediatrician was away and the pediatric group affiliated with the same hospital as our physician could not work her in. As a parent, you tend to not just want to take your child anywhere and seeing as in this man should've been familiar with a child he had cared for since birth, I chose to return. On top of being rude to me, he was hurried and not compassionate to my child which is what irritated me the most. I do not feel that just because we had not been in that clinic for two years, nor the lengths we traveled to do so, should have had any bearing on how we were treated. You would think a person might feel honored that someone trusted them enough to provide care to their child. We will never return, even as a last resort. Dr. Wilson, we will crowd a space in a busy ER with a stable patient during normal business hours next time. As a nurse,and a pediatric nurse at that, I have encountered being talked down to by a physician, but never on the patient advocate side as a parent.