Dr. James Wilson MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Fort Walton Beach, FL

March 23rd, 2017
Best doctor around
dr. wilson has been my primary for many years. he treats my diabetes he is the only doctor to ever get my diabetes under control. the staff is wonderful everyone treats me like family and listens to my problems

March 22nd, 2016
beware of his staff
Beware if you need an injection of any kind, he has a med tech, or lpn, who gives the injections, and my 6 year old could do better. She put the needle against my arm and pushed it in instead of a quick stick, also, she never checked to see if she was in a vein. It has been well over a week, and my arm is still red, swollen and I cannot raise my arm at all.

September 9th, 2014
NEW PATIENT soon to be CURRENT PATIENT
It has been 25 years since I've had to do this. I've had the good fortune to have the same Dr. for that long! But, thanks to OBAMA, I now have to leave my Dr. and shop for a new one! Oh man, I hope all turns out well! I spoke with Dr. Wilson's Staff and so far they're very helpful & courteous. I am to meet Dr.'s Nurse to do intake forms, then make appt. with the good Dr. I will advise you all of my experience after my appt. (Hope I remember!) Wish me luck!!