Internists
Cloverdale
203 Cloverdale Blvd
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
850-862-7604
Locations and availability (2)

|  Satisfaction except with your office manager.  |  show details
by Robert Rawls on Oct 27th, 2009

I have always liked and felt very comfortable at Dr. Wilson. He is a very good Dr. whom made feel cared for in all aspects. He is very knowledgable and up to date with a caring attitude. Unfortunatly I have to change Dr.s due to insurance. This is where I had a big problem. I faxed myself a relaese from my new insurance DR. for records and even offered to pick up these records myself and take them with me to an appointment. After 5 calls I finally get the office manager (Janine) whom did not seem to care if I was worried about the results of a blood test that Wilson's office in a letter stated have abnormal reading and I just wanted to see a DR. Last she told me was I could pick them up on my own 2 days later. Real caring office policy under any circumtance. After thinking about it I did call back just to let her know I was not satisfied at all and it was to bad a good expierience with this practice was ruined by her lack of caring.I told her to throw the records in the garbage. I would rather pay out of pocket to have this redone than to deal with someone like this.I am in the aerospace machining business and would not be if I did not bend over backwards gladly for each and every customer under any circumstances. Another management mistake is to never blame your staff like she did to retract a statement whether is was right or wrong or just misunderstood. I back my staff and make it right, Janine.