Internists
Cloverdale
203 Cloverdale Blvd
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
850-862-7604
Locations and availability (2)

|  NEW PATIENT soon to be CURRENT PATIENT  |  show details
by Sue on Sep 9th, 2014

It has been 25 years since I've had to do this. I've had the good fortune to have the same Dr. for that long! But, thanks to OBAMA, I now have to leave my Dr. and shop for a new one! Oh man, I hope all turns out well! I spoke with Dr. Wilson's Staff and so far they're very helpful & courteous. I am to meet Dr.'s Nurse to do intake forms, then make appt. with the good Dr. I will advise you all of my experience after my appt. (Hope I remember!) Wish me luck!!

|  Satisfaction except with your office manager.  |  show details
by Robert Rawls on Oct 27th, 2009

I have always liked and felt very comfortable at Dr. Wilson. He is a very good Dr. whom made feel cared for in all aspects. He is very knowledgable and up to date with a caring attitude. Unfortunatly I have to change Dr.s due to insurance. This is where I had a big problem. I faxed myself a relaese from my new insurance DR. for records and even offered to pick up these records myself and take them with me to an appointment. After 5 calls I finally get the office manager (Janine) whom did not seem to care if I was worried about the results of a blood test that Wilson's office in a letter stated have abnormal reading and I just wanted to see a DR. Last she told me was I could pick them up on my own 2 days later. Real caring office policy under any circumtance. After thinking about it I did call back just to let her know I was not satisfied at all and it was to bad a good expierience with this practice was ruined by her lack of caring.I told her to throw the records in the garbage. I would rather pay out of pocket to have this redone than to deal with someone like this.I am in the aerospace machining business and would not be if I did not bend over backwards gladly for each and every customer under any circumstances. Another management mistake is to never blame your staff like she did to retract a statement whether is was right or wrong or just misunderstood. I back my staff and make it right, Janine.